The tibicos have been a help to numerous individuals. I, myself, tried it and it somehow cured my insomnia.
One of my mother’s friends also did, and it alleviated her diabetes. She even said that the tibicos brought better effects than her expensive medicine. Before, she can’t even stand; After taking the tibicos for weeks, she was able to walk. Many other (who we gave some tibicos to) claimed that the drink was good for them.
The tibicos originated from Tibet, in the Himalayas. Mother Theresa of Calcutta obtained some for the poor and needy. (They aren’t exclusively for the “poor and needy!” Anyone can drink the tibicos in order that we may get the maximum the gift of nature has.) There was a condition, though, for its distribution: It mustn’t be distributed as a commercial product but as a free one.
The tibicos drink can be created by growing the tibicos mushroom. You may find growing mushrooms a bad idea but you must consider the tibicos’ effects, you must think about a better health. Here’s how to do it:
1. Store tibicos mushroom and water (the water must be pure) in a clean glass container. (Do not use soap in cleaning the container, for it has contents that may kill the needed probiotics for our health drink. Use alcohol or distilled white vinegar instead.)
2. Add sugar (preferrably Muscovado) with 1 spoonful of sugar per 3 of Tibicos.
3. Cover the container with a clean cloth and fasten it with a rubber band. This is needed because the Tibicos need oxygen to live.
4. Store the container in an undisturbed area for 24-48 hours.
5. Strain. (Use a plastic strainer, for a stainless one reacts against the Tibicos. Same goes with spoons)
6. Drink. Preferrably at morning and on an empty stomach. If there’s spare drink, store in the refrigirator.
7. Repeat the procedures. However, cleaning the container again or rinsing it may wipe out baby Tibicos. Thus, it’s not advisable. After many repetitions, the Tibicos will have been plenty for you to share with your friends.
What does the Tibicos cure?
It is good for arthritis, migraines, cancer, diabetes, heart, digestive system, liver, muscles, nerves, eyes, skin, lungs, kidneys, and blood. In addition it keeps body temperature regulated, and drinking it helps alcoholics to quit.
So what are we waiting for, folks? Let us grow these mushrooms and obtain a healthy life. And thank God for what He has for us.
Availability of the Tibicos:
Because it was first distributed by nuns, it may also be available in your Church; you must inquire. I am uncertain, for it is distributed by the people themselves who were satisfied by its effects (like how we acquired ours); it has been passed from friend to friend. I don’t know of organizations distributing it.